Providence will celebrate Thanksgiving a few weeks early with our annual Thanksgiving Luncheon. All parents and families are welcome to join us on either November 8th (grades 3-6) or November 9th (grades K-2) and enjoy lunch with their child(ren).
- Student Lunch Price: $3.25, their account will be charged.
- Adult and Non-Student Lunch Price: $4.50, Please allow time to buy your ticket in the atrium in front of the main office on the day of the luncheon
- Students will have the option to pre-purchase ($3.25) a bag-lunch or bring a lunch from home on the day that they are not enjoying the luncheon.
- The brown-bag lunch will include: turkey ham and cheese sandwich with carrots/celery, apple slices, and choice of skim or chocolate skim, and 1% milk, vegetarian or peanut butter & jelly biteable.
- Accounts will be charged for students choosing the bag-lunch.
- Students in the free/reduced lunch program will have their accounts processed as usual.